What is disaster management?
Risks are inevitable. We can help you prepare for them.
Risk is an inherent part of any business. Risks can range from minor ones, which result in delays in business activity for a few moments, to extreme and critical ones which threaten lives and entire communities. Effective disaster and business continuity management involves managing these risks to avoid a disruptive event, to ensure business operations can continue with minimal interference and in the event of a crisis, mitigating any potential dangers or disruptions prior to minimise any fatal consequences.
What disaster management services does Resilient Services offer?
At Resilient Services, we pride ourselves in our ability to combine our knowledge of business management principles with disaster management procedures to then formulate the most efficient response to a crisis or emergency that your business may face. We have an acute focus on the needs and risks unique to your business and utilise our premium strategies and trusted emergency management responses to ensure that your business has a strategic advantage when faced with a crisis.
The importance of having a disaster management system and plan
No industry is immune to experiencing unexpected events. While some can be minor and cause little to no interference, some can put a business at risk of experiencing significant business and production disruptions, property damage and threats to personnel safety. Emergencies and crises have the potential to harm the reputation of a company, its senior management team and its staff, particularly where the emergency is inadequately managed to mitigate the potential consequences.
Disaster Management Approach
We provide clarity, consistency and accuracy when developing emergency management protocols, and conduct thorough and engaging emergency exercises, drawing from real-life scenarios to ensure that your business and your team are prepared to manage any potential emergency. We have a direct focus on ensuring that responses to emergencies and disasters are enacted with speed, care and efficiency.
Industries that are offered disaster management systems
Resilient Services provides a range of disaster management systems to a variety of industries. These industries include, but are not limited to:
We can tailor plans and procedures to meet any risks or requirements unique to your sector and can also ensure that your safety plans and measures are compliant with any legislation relevant to your circumstances and industry.
Enquire about disaster management services
Want to discover how we can help your business improve its preparedness and resilience? Fill out an enquiry form or call us on 0439 005 271 to find out more and to see how we can help your business prepare for the unknown.
Resilient Services – Stronger, Smarter, More Secure
- Ambulance Service Act 1991 (QLD)
- Australian Marine Oil Spill Centre (AMOSC)
- Bushfires Management Act 2016 (NT)
- Disaster Management Act 2003 (QLD)
- Disaster and Emergency Management Act 2001
- Electricity Act
- Electricity Safety Act 1998
- Electricity Safety (Electric Line Clearance) Regulations 2015
- Electricity Safety (Bushfire Mitigation) Regulations 2013
- Electricity Safety (Bushfire Mitigation Duties) Regulations 2017
- Electricity Distribution Code (EDC)
- Emergency Services Funding Act 1998 (SA)
- Emergency Management Act 2004 (SA)
- Emergency Management Act 2005 (WA)
- Emergency Management Act 2006 (TAS)
- Emergency Management Act 2013 (NT)
- Emergency Management Act 2013 (VIC)
- Emergency Services Telecommunications Authority Act 2004 (VIC)
- Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999
- Environmental Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act (Cth) (EPBC Act)
- Fire and Emergency Act 1996 (NT)
- Fire and Rescue NSW Act 1989 (NSW)
- Fire Services Joint Standing Committee Act 1998 (NSW)
- Gas Safety Act
- Health Services Act 1997 (NSW)
- National Emergency Declaration Act 2020 (Cth)
- Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage (Environment) Regulations 2009
- Offshore Petroleum Greenhouse Gas Storage Act 2006
- Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage (Safety) Regulations 2009
- Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage (Resource Management and Administration) Regulations 2011
- Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage Act 2006
- Public Safety Business Agency Act 2014 (QLD)
- State Emergency Service Act 1989 (NSW)
- State Emergency and Rescue Management Act 1989 (NSW)
- Victoria State Emergency Service Act 2005 (VIC)
- Biosecurity Act 1993
- Building Act 2004
- Canterbury Earthquake Response and Recovery Act 2010
- Civil Defence Emergency Management (CDEM) Act 2002
- Defence Act 1990
- Earthquake Commission Act 1993
- Epidemic Preparedness Act 2006
- Fire and Emergency New Zealand Act 2017
- Greater Christchurch Regeneration Act 2016